20 November 2010

Shout will you? Of course you should, this is Shout Awards!

The Golden Tickets



20.11.2010-My first ever experienced went to an award show. I don't feel nothing when my sister said she got 6 VIP tickets to shout awards from fly fm, but I agreed to follow her with my other four sisters and my brother in law. I don't know why my sisters was so excited searching for an outfits to wear to that show. All that I can think is that It's just a show, nothing much. It was so annoying when somebody asked you to try this and that clothes just for something than I don't even like, but I don't said much though and just try it on to make them satisfied, hehe :) and guess what, I kinda like my dress, so sweet, LOL. And when the day came to go to the Shout Awards It was my first day posted my blog, hee. Oh I didn't mention the place am I? I'm sorry I forgot, It was held in Stadium Bukit Jalil (indoor), Kuala Lumpur. We arrived at 6.15 pm and no doubt that all my sisters look superbly pretty and stylish, they are always pretty actually, and I'm proud to have them as my sisters *sincerely, haha. And they were so many people there, weird, freak and all kinds of people you never saw before. I felt so different standing around them. Like you live in other planet. Totally crowded which I don't really like it. Thanks Allah we still managed to enter the stadium and stay away from crowds outside. But my feeling about dislike this kind of show lost for awhile when the lights and celebrities such as Miss Nina, Hujan, Bunkface, Iyaz, and many more made their performances. It was magnificient, with all the lighting effects and shout from the crowds. The best ever performance was when Atilia, Noh hujan, Azlan, Bittersweet and my secretly idol Joe Flizzow made performance. It was great and after all I think I like it and It does made my day and my night :D Oh I'm totally exhausted. Here I included some pictures of us. Sweet bye :D


My stylish little sister Nur Jawidah


My gorgeous sister Nur Hidayah


Me and Wiwid




Inside the stadium


The crowds


Us




No comments:

Post a Comment