19 November 2010

Books are probably my true bestfriends


The Night Children written by Kit Reed.


        You know what It feels like when you bought a new book. A magnificient feeling! I love reading but I'm not the kind of person who's going to spend all my days with reading. I'm still a normal teenage girls doing stuff like online-ing, hang with my family, fighting and etc. But the only stuff that really suits with my heart and soul is book. A book that tells everything and brought me to the other world of imagination, a true imagination that sometimes I felt like I'm one of the character, I know It sounds funny but the truth is I rather spend all my pocket money to buy books then my ZARA, Topshop and Old Blossom Box clothes, LOL :D I'm sorry I guess I don't have any idea to write, this is my first time posting something in my blog, kind of awesome! but a bit awkward, hee. Here I presented you some images of my magical books.



A Walk To Remember written by Nicholas Spark



Flyaway written by Lucy Christopher



The Mysterious Benedict Society Series written by Trenton Lee Stewart



From left The Difficult Job Of Keeping Time written by Dyan Sheldon
and Flora Segunda written by Ysabeau Wilce

1 comment:

  1. More book review please. Anyway, some of the books that i bought at the warehouse sucks big time. Argghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about judging books by its cover.

    ReplyDelete