17 December 2010

From Bali With Love


Hello dearies :) Happy holidays again

I know I didn't make any new post for such a long time, I'm not busy though, but I just don't have that idea to write anything. Now that I just got back from my family vacation in Bali, I would like to share with you dear readers my splendid experiences I had there :) Bali is well known as the surfers paradise. Mostly people there were Hindu religions and Bali are rich with cultures and traditions. There's temple everywhere and we did visited some of the temple though. Like does non Muslim who want to enter the mosque, they need to wear a proper clothes that are already prepared before enter the mosque. So same goes to us, before we enter the temple, we need to wrap a colorful rope around our waist to show our respectful, but it's nothing really, just a single colorful rope around our waist just like a belt :) ---> I will show you pictures to make you more understanding.




That's what I'm talking about - the thing around my waist (the yellow one)



My sister wear the pink one while I wear the yellow one, I always love yellow though :)



On the way to the temple, we past this wavvy ocean. The sounds of the wave is really hard, It scares me a bit


Food, food and food

Talking about foods, everyone loves food, we die without them, LOL. When we just arrived there, It's nearly 7 p.m. and the sky already dark like it's midnight although the time here in, Malaysia and Bali are just the same. The tour guide named, hmm I don't even know >,< he asked the supir to brought us at this peaceful restaurant near the beach, on our way there, the tour guide keep on talking, and suprisingly he speaks English do, fuyoo, SUCH A SHOW OFF! . We ate seafood there, quite delicious, maybe because we were so starving after 3 hours in the plane. While eating we were entertained by the balinese dancers, the traditional dance there was called 'Tarian Barongan'. I must said that the fat male dancer was so scary, I was taking pictures of him and he was like looked me straight in the eyes, fuhhhh I took a few steps back before he attacking me with his freak, weirdo outfit, you really did scared me though Mr. scary. ---> don't worry, they are also pictures for this too, heeee :)



The lady dancer is very beautiful







Here come Mr. scary, scary right? totally scary :o




Look how terrified Izz Yamin is, If he can walk, I'm sured he will run as quick as lightning






Another one restaurant that was also quite interesting is located in the highland. If it highland then It will be cooler than our usual temperature. And amazingly it was near the active volcanic mount, it is a bit eerie you know, what if the volcano explode and we're all going to die there, cehh i'm just kidding though, it just my superb imagination, nothing much, LOL. Back to the point shall we, so we ate there, fyi it's a buffet restaurant, the foods are actually not so good, to be honest, but who cares right! when we're hungry everything seems delicious and yummy :) EAT TILL WE DROP!




Here it is, an active volcano, huuu



My sweetest little sister Wiwid



This picture is to show the foods and me too, hee



 The lovely Miss Dayah and The fierce Abapit



One happy family



My gorgeous mama



Me with baby Izz Yamin

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment